Please send an email to steve.raley@att.net. I will gladly add you to the contributors listing. This will allow you the abilty to add new blogs.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!

One snow day, I was on facebook talking to my friend who now lives in Dothan. I was telling her about the snow we were having. All of a sudden, I hear the facebook message sound. Assuming it was from my friend, I see that i had recieved a message from Andrew. I click on it and in all caps he wrote, "IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I sigh and type back, "Yes Andrew, I know."
"R U GOING TO GO PLAY???" he had asked. "In a few minutes." I had said.

After a few minutes of not getting a message I had asked, "Andrew, what r u doing?" I remember him saying something like "just got dressed for the snow" something like that. Then he told me that he was going to go have fun in the snow before it melted.

The next day or so, I got a message from Andrew and he had told me to look at his profile. So I did and started to laugh. Andrew had a picture of him in shorts, a t-shirt, barefooted, sitting in a beach chair. I laughed harder and harder when I realized he was "sun-bathing". "What do you think?" he'd asked. "I think you're crazy." he agreed with me. Now that I look back on that day, I realized that he wasn't crazy, he was just being Andrew Steven Raley(:

I Love You Andrew!!!

Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. I love it....I remember that day very well. He was laughing after you looked at his profile picture....Great Story!!!

    Big Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too!! Haha I laughed when I looked at it, I knew he was going to do something of the sort!

    ReplyDelete